Saturday, August 27, 2011

I Must Garden Deer Repellent Growing Season Pump Sprayer 45oz

I Must Garden Deer Repellent Growing Season Pump Sprayer 45oz Review



I Must Garden Deer Repellent Growing Season Pump Sprayer 45oz Feature

  • Safe for plants and family
  • Easy to use
  • Long lasting and rain resistant
  • Guaranteed
The all natural ingredients used in I Must Garden Deer Repellent stop the deer from eating your plants all year long. Both formulations of I Must Garden Deer Repellent are made with fragrant botanical oils and food grade ingredients. There are no poisons, harmful chemicals or toxic glues in our products. People are always telling us how much they hated to spray their old deer repellents because of the stench, until they tried I Must Garden Deer Repellents. No more taking a shower after spraying, no more getting sick spraying, just proven results.


No comments:

Post a Comment